Multi-Function Ground Water Detection and Underground Water Detector
|FOB Price:||US $ 0 - 10 / Set | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Set/Sets|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set/Sets per Month|
Loading, Please wait...
- Place of Origin: Chongqing, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: gold
- Model Number: DZD-6A Multi-Function Underground Water Detector
- usage: Underground Water Detector
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||10 working days|
DZD-6A Multi-Function Underground Water Detector
- By utilizing relevant parameters of apparent resistivity and induced polarization method, the instrument is widely used in many aspects including metal and non-metal mineral resources exploration, energy exploration, city geophysical exploration, railway and bridge engineering exploration, etc.
- Search for groundwater, solve the human and animal drinking water issue as well as industrial and agricultural water issue. Determine the hidden safety risk location in reservoir dam foundation and flood-control dyke, find faultage zone and collapse column, landslides, coal mining goaf, search for geothermal and other hydrological, engineering geological exploration.
- Accessories made by our factory with 60-channel or 120-channel multiplex electrode switch, also can be used for multi-electrode resistivity survey system.
- Measuring Voltage Range: -6000mV~+6000mV
- Measuring Voltage Resolution: 0.01 mV
- Measuring Voltage Accuracy: (at Vp>10mV)±5%, ±1 digit; (at Vp<10mV)±1%, ±1 digit
- Measured Apparent Polarizability Accuracy: ±1%, ±1 digit
- Measuring Current Range: 0~5000 mA
- Measuring Current Resolution: 0.01 mA
- Measuring Current Accuracy: (at Ip>10mA)±5%, ±1 digit; (at Ip<10mA)±1%, ± digit
- Input Impedance: ≥50MΩ
- Interference Suppression on 50Hz Power Frequency: Better than 80dB
- Maximum Transmitting Power: 4500 W
- Maximum Power Supply Voltage 900V
- Maximum Power Supply Current: 5A
- Instrument has over-voltage and over-current protection devices
- Power Pulse Width: 1-60 seconds, Duty Cycle 1:1
- Multiple functions in One Machine: The instrument has three functions including long lead IP instrument, master of 2D resistivity imaging system, and medium-power short lead transmitting.
- Small-sized, Light in weight: The instrument integrates receiver and transmitter together in the same cabinet, which can be used for measurement via apparent resistivity method and induced polarization method.
- Various Measurement Parameters: Instrument can be applied in direct measurement and indication of primary potential Vp, spontaneous potential Vsp, power supply current I, apparent resistivity Ro, apparent polarizability Ms, half-decay time Th, degree of decay D, integrated IP parameters Zp, and degree of deviation R.
- More flexible and convenient operating mode: Adopt all-digital automatic measurement, can execute automatic compensation for spontaneous potential, drift and electrode polarization. Use large screen LCD display, can directly display the arrangement of nine electrodes; directly input into pole arranging parameters with keyboard; measuring resistivity curve apparent polarizability curve, half-decay curve, etc. can be displayed directly when measurement of measuring point completes,
- Data Interpretation is more convenient: The instrument can measure points on 4,800 survey data for storage. Each measuring point has 22 data, with RS-232 serial interface, through appropriate software the stored data can be directly transfer to the computer for digital interpretation of various methods.
- Beautiful Instrument Apparent, Strong Structured: The aluminum chassis effectively enhance the electromagnetic shielding; adopts thin-film multi-layer sealed touch panel; multiple over-voltage, over-current automatic protection are set for internal power supply part, allowing the instrument to be suitable for various types of field environment.
Transaction History of the Supplier
Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.
This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .
Email to this supplier