WZG-24B Exploration Seismograph for Refraction Reflection Survey
Based on WZG-24 engineering seismograph, WZG-24B Engineering Seismograph is developed as a 24bit instrument under English version WINDOWS operating system. With years of designing and manufacture experiences, and accepting latest electronic technologies and design ideas, WZG-24B features multi-function, high accuracy, high speed, reliable data and good expandability. In addition to WZG-24B main unit, an industrial computer or notebook is also must to collect data and to communicate with it through USB port, in association with an integrated rechargeable battery which can continuously last for eight hours.
Seismic source may be hammer, electric spark or explosion. It is extremely suitable for wave velocity testing (sheared wave), surface wave detecting, pier foundation inspection, ground micro-tremor survey, seismic imaging, shake measurement, and reflection andrefraction survey. It is extensively applicable in hydrogeology, electric power, railway, bridge, city construction, traffic and other engineering geological field prospecting as well as in exploration of petroleum, coalfield, uranium ore, groundwater and other resources.
• Wave speed (sheared wave) survey
• Transient multifold Rayleigh wave prospecting
• Multi-wave high density seismic imaging
• Shallowrefraction survey
• Foundation pile inspection
• Civil engineering quality detection
• Site constant shake survey
• Shake-to-blasting survey
1) Inspecting building base, roadbed and civil engineering
• Roadbed, roadbed cavern and lava survey
• Quaternary overburden layer delamination
• Foundation soil type sorting and hazardous geological body survey
• Foundation soil medium physical property delamination survey
• Foundation reinforcement and roadbed backfilling survey
• Bedrock depth and hidden geological structure prospecting
2) Engineering inspection
• Tunnel line survey and wall rock classification
• Concrete lining quality detection
• Tunnel bottom detection and pilot detection
• Tremor monitoring
3) Large-scale and medium-scale water reservoir monitoring
• Dykes and dam incipient fault detection
• Reservoir silt survey and silt discharging quality inspection
• On backfilling stone detection of large-scale or medium-scale dam
4) Bridge engineering inspection
• Bridge pier foundation inspection
• Bridge pier concrete inspection
• Bridge tremor inspection
5) Environmental and geologic hazards detection and evaluation
• Landslide, karst, debris flow, mined-out area, active fault detection, etc.
• Fast sampling: 24-bit A/D, minimum Sample interval is 10μs for 3 channels and 50μs for 6 channels
• Perfectly displaying original signals: amplitude and phase are of high consistency, low distortion, with advanced high-cut wave filter which is better than that for 72dB; original signals are presented once again.
• High-speed data transferring: data collecting device and industrial PC (or notebook PC) are designed with USB, performance are much higher than other printer ports.
• Background noises are always being monitored; therefore, trigger signals can be received at any time to trigger sampling.
• Under WINDOWS operating system, collecting software supports various working modes, such as sheared wave velocity testing, surface wave testing, micro-tremor detecting, high-density imaging, reflection and shallow refraction survey. This system adopts advanced graphic technology and screen rolls along very fast; maximum 128 channels of wave can be displayed in one screen; waveform amplitude can be balanced conveniently, etc.
• Flexible configuration, easily extendable: both DOS and WINDOWS are optional.
• Reasonable structure design, shakeproof, dustproof and waterproof.