Geophysical Resistivity Survey Eqyuipment and Geoelectrics, Electrical Imaging or Electrical Resistivity Tomography (ERT)
1. By utilizing the apparent resistivity parameters, it is widely used in hydrology, environmental protection, engineering geophysical exploration, metal and non-metal mineral resources exploration.
2. Easily can observe the apparent resistivity and apparent polarizability at the same time.
3. Measurement and control host can work standalone and it has all the functions of DZD-6A multi-functional direct current instrument.
1. Measurement and control host (DZD-6A multi-functional direct current instrument);
2. DUK-2A type 60-channel or 120-channel multiplex electrode switch;
3. Cables, electrodes and other related accessories.
Technical Index &Parameter:
1. DZD-6A Measuring unit
Model & Name:
DZD-6A Multi-functional Direct Current(Induced polarization )Instrument
Max. Power Supply Voltage:
Max. Power Supply Current:
Voltage Measuring Range:
Voltage Measuring Accuracy:
(Vp>10mV) ±5%, ±1 digit; (Vp<10mV) ±1%, ±1 digit
Current Measuring Range:
Measuring Current Resolution:
Current Measuring Accuracy:
Ip>10mA) ±5%, ±1 digit; (Ip<10mA) ±1%, ± 1 digit
Interference Suppression on 50Hz Power Frequency
Better than 80dB
Measured Apparent Polarizability Accuracy:
±1%, ±1 digit
Instrument Input Impedance:
Power Supply Pulse Width:
2. DUK-2A Multiplex Electrode Converter
DUK-2A Multi-electrode Converter
60 channels or 120 channels
Supported manual configuration:
1, Schlumberger 2, Dipole-Dipole, Combined Profiles, Differential, Pole-Pole, Triple-Pole Rolling,
16-key keypad with 90 character LCD display combines to form man-machine dialogue operation.
Maximum Allowable Current:
Maximum Withstand Voltage:
Electroshock Break-over Resistance:
smaller than 0.1Ω
50 mA (Standby)
1# Dry Cell (or rechargeable battery with the same specification) 8pcs.
7 kg (60 channels), 7.5kg (120 channels)
305×200×202mm (60 channels)
324×200×245mm (120 channels)
For More Details, Welcome to Contact: